Skip to content
- Your interview attire is outdated / messy / too tight / too revealing / too flashy.
- Your physical appearance is disheveled /outdated / sloppy / smelly / overpowering (i.e. too much perfume).
- Your eye contact is weak / shifty / intense.
- Your handshake is limp / too forceful / clammy.
- You say ah /um / like too much.
- You talk too much / use poor grammar / say inappropriate things (i.e. swearing) when you answer interview questions.
- You appear overconfident / pushy / self-centered / insecure / aloof / ditzy /scatter-brained / desperate.
- You talk too fast / too slow / too loud / too soft.
- You giggle / fidget / act awkward / have facial tics / lack expression.
- You lack sincerity / self-confidence / clarity / conviction.
You Might Also Like